The coil is placed in the depression of the seat housing, and the top of the depression is covered with a cover plate. The process of tube bending involves using mechanical force to push stock material pipe or tubing against a die, forcing the pipe or tube to conform to the shape of the die. Often, stock tubing is held firmly in place while the end is rotated and rolled around the die.
How Does the CNC Bending Machine Work
How To Maintain the Tube Bending Machine
● Wipe the bending machine after useThe bending machine is a tool that often comes into contact with iron products, thus, it is better to perform a series of operations for maintenance after use. The most important thing is that the tool needs to be wiped after use. This practice can help the tool Avoid the problem of rusting.
● Regular maintenance inspectionsRegular inspection and maintenance of this pipe bender can avoid various problems and dangers and improve safety performance.
1. When cleaning the oil tank of the bending machine, clean the oil inlet filter of each pump.
2. Clean the oil tank and filter the hydraulic tank once within 1-2 months after the equipment is used.
3. All joints of the hydraulic pump are equipped with oil-resistant rubber sealing rings. If the sealing ring is damaged, it should be replaced in time.